Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Angels Landing Gift Tile Coaster Gift Set

Whew! I forgot how tiring and cumbersome posting can be...I've got one more for yah!

I created a matching card for the tile coaster set I made way back when. Remember this? I created a gift set made up of 4 tile coasters using digital stamps. If you read through the post, you will find several links on just how to use digital stamps on tile coasters like the one I used. Good news is that the family finally moved in to their new house.

To make the card, I combined several sets from Angels Landing: flowers and leaves from Simply Flowers, cute bird from Aussie Animals and the background from Pierced Backgrounds. I love the look of scalloped edges so I used the biggest scalloped square Nestie to cut out the card. I topped it off with a sheer ribbon at the top and sponged Tim Holtz distressing inks around the edges (yes, I am still into vintage!). I printed 2 of the flowers and popped them up. I also added some glitter in the middle of the flowers to make them stand out a bit. I also popped up the little kookaburra bird (Judy - if you are reading this, please correct me if I wrong - teehee). I used prismacolored pencils blended with baby oil to color in the images. For the sentiment, I used the PTI set called Garden of Life.

Without further ado...tada!





My husband keeps telling me to wrap it up so he can give it to the family so I guess I better get a move on. Better late than never, right???

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a good one!


1 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So good to see you posting! Your work is always amazing!