Friday, September 25, 2009

Digiments September Release: Sneak Peek Day 3 - Birthday Love






TGIF!!! Alas, today marks the last day for sneak peeks...I was on a roll using inspiration from Shannan's gallery that I decided to case another card - cased from the "Quite a Pear" card. I usually like to put more layers on my cards, but I am really loving how clean and simple this is. Changes I made: (1) sticker embellie instead of a stamp; (2) used scraps of patterned paper instead of one whole piece of patterned paper; (3) used string instead of twill ribbon; (4) digital stamp used for sentiment.

The digiment, "Birthday Love", used on the card is part of the Birthday Expressions series. For a 3D effect I popped up the sticker embellie and covered it with Aleene's paper glaze. The bottom of the top layer is finished off using a Fiskars border punch (apron lace).

Now that you have seen all of the wonderful creations from the DT members, make sure to come back tomorrow to get your own set of digiments to play with...who knows you might just win a set!!!!






Digital Stamps: Digiments (Birthday Expressions)
Patterened Paper: Sassafrass Lass Wee Bundle (Sunshine Lollipop)
Cardstock: Unkown (White, Kraft, Dark Brown)
Accessories: String, Aleene's Paper Glaze, Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, Small Corner Rounder

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is SOOOOOO pretty!!! I love all the combinations of dp - just perfect :)