Wednesday, October 22, 2008

H&M Stamps 1st Blog Hop Blog Candy

My blog candy finally arrived - thanks Tracy! This was the very first blog candy I've ever won! Woo Hoo! I was drooling over my new goodies from Tracy's blog and even better when it arrived in the mail. The blog candy was offered by Tracy Dorton (designer for H&M stamps) during H&M's first blog hop during World Card Making Day on October 4th. Here are the goodies that I got:

- 3 vanilla scented candles (my most favorite scent in the world)
- Halloween bag full of candy (it had Hershey Kisses in it filled to the brim - yum! I had about a handful already)
- some lovely ribbon (a girl can't have too much ribbon, right?)
- H&M stamp set called "A Lil' Behind"
- a cute Fall card from Tracy (forgot to take a picture of it - she is one talented chic - love her work)

Thanks again, Tracy! Love all of my goodies and can't wait to play with my new stuff (while stuffing my face with candy - LOL)!

0 comments: