Monday, July 27, 2009

Angels Landing Blog Candy: And the Winner Is...

This is the first time I've offered blog candy and used randorm.org to pick a winner so hope I did this right! Instead of putting in the number of comments and to make it easier, I just listed all of the names and let the random generator pick the lucky duck.

Drumroll please!!! And the WINNER is...

Anita Hovey
Timestamp: 2009-07-27 17:12:30 UTC


Anita Hovey said...
Super idea! Happy Birthday :)
July 24, 2009 10:10 PM


Anita: Please email me your choices you can find here: Angels Landing Digi-Stamps


Thanks to all of you who left wonderful comments (always makes my day when you leave me some lovin') and for all of the birthday wishes. I had the most fantastic birthday!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Anita

Unknown said...

Whoo hooo! Congrats ME LOL I'm having a really hard time choosing... it's between Marching Bands & The Toys on Wheels... hmmmm....

Thanks Alma!