Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quickie Announcement...I am a Paper Maniac!!!


The Paper Maniac has officially announced its new DT members and I was invited to be part of the new Paper Maniaz adventure. Patti, the owner, is based out of Minneapolis where she is busily inputting many products for the online store. The online store is due to open on September 1, 2009. She is also hoping to open a brick and mortar store in the Minneapolis area in the near future. I wish I lived alot closer because I would love to teach some classes at the actual store. But I am not too far either (about 5-6 hours away) - the fam and I can make a roadtrip there if need be. I can't wait to play with all kinds of things that Patti's store has to offer. She just recently sold out of her Unity kit which looked like ubers of fun to play with.


Here is a link to her announcement on the blog. Come on over and check out who else is tagging along for the ride.


While you are there, make sure to register in the Paper Maniac forum and start chattin' away!!! Look forward to seeing you there!


6 comments:

raindropecho said...

Can't wait to work with you!

Unknown said...

wooohooo congrats!

laos348 said...

Good for you - congrats!

JazzyH said...

I look forward to working with you. Congrats!

Stephanie said...

congratulations!!!! can't wait to see what's to come :)

Jessy said...

WOW fabulous blog, I am looking forward to working with you on the Paper Maniac DT. :-) Jess