Friday, July 31, 2009

Sheetload of Cards August '09 Sneak Peeks



As July comes to an end - coming soon to a computer near you ... a new issue of Sheetload of Cards. Hop on over to the blog to see some sneak peeks of what's to come in the new August '09 issue. Be sure to come back tomorrow and I will have the new download ready for you to feast your eyes on. Lots of fabulous creations!

August '09 Sheetload of Cards Sneak Peeks

Can you guess who our next sponsor is?


If you haven't had a chance to play, TODAY is your last day to enter in the monthly contests: Show Us Your Sheetload and Shoutout to Sheetload. The chosen ones will win digital images from our July sponsor, Squiggefly.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi,I'm not sure if you remember but a couple of months ago you answered a survey on my blog about my images and you told me to let you know on SplitCoastStampers when they were ready.Well they are ready now but I'm not sure if I am allowed to actually say that on SCS.Do you know how I should do this...? Thanks so much,Ruth x