Friday, July 17, 2009

Digiments Sneak Peak Day Two - Inspirations

Digiments - Inspirations Series

Day Two of Sneak Peaks...

This is my sample from the Inspirations series. I just love this encouraging quote. I've been into making 3D butterflies lately and it is such a serene and peaceful thing that using it as an embellie fit this quote perfectly. I layered two butterflies on top of each other covered with patterned paper. I used my crop-a-dile to create the holes for the string - thought that added a nice touch to the butterflies. Then I printed off the digiment on vellum (I have been favoring vellum lately). Then I finished off the card with the clear mini decorative accents called skittles or dew drops. Not much to this card, but packs a lot punch with just the digiment, don't ya think???

More to come and release day is TOMORROW! YAY! Come back now, ya hear???


Digital Stamps: Digiments (Inspirations)
Patterned Paper: Jo-Ann's Value Pack
Cardstock: Unkown (Kraft, Vanilla), Vellum
Other: Clear Mini Decorative Accents, String, Crop-A-Dile

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

beautiful!!

Ann said...

Stunning card!!

Elizabeth P said...

Very beautiful card!!! you have a lovely blog so I´m following you!
Glad you like my digi stamps ;)

Sparkplug17 said...

So pretty! I love the butterfly.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gor to the geous!!!

=o) kel said...

this is so cute, i love the 3D butterfly!!!!

lovies, =o) kel

laos348 said...

This is gorgeous. I really like the background paper and the butterfly with that sentiment!