Thursday, July 2, 2009

Angels Landing: DT Featured Project - Little Lambs CD Case


For my second project this week, I created a simple CD case to house a CD full of pictures from my son's preschool graduation. I told his teacher that I would give a copy of the pictures I took so that she could combine all of the pictures together from the year to give to all of the parents who ordered a CD. I did not have an extra CD case handy so why not make one?

The template I used for the CD case came from Steph315 on SCS (you can find it here). Real simple to make. I made a bunch of these for the holidays to give to family. Since the preschool is called Little Lambs, the appropriate image to use was the lamb from Toys on Wheels digi-stamp set. The lamb was printed in size 2.5 x 2.3 inches and the body is adorned with glitter and the rest is colored with prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil. I topped it off with patterned paper, scalloped border, and gingham ribbon.


Digital Images: Angels Landing (Toys on Wheels)
Patterned Paper: Unkown
Cardstock: Unkown (White), Stampin’ Up (Bliss Blue)
Die Cut: Cricut Personal Die Cutting Machine, Cuttlebug (Heart Blocks, Argyle))
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Stampin’ Punch (Slit), Jo-Ann Craft Essentials (Opal), Circle Coluzzle, Red LinerTacky Tape
Coloring: Prismacolor Pencils (Sepia, Black, Burnt Ochre)

1 comments:

Lauri said...

Alma rocked it again!!!! Another great idea!!! and love how you colored the lamb! So pretty!